This game will use a specific format for the titles of your posts in order to keep the flow of information clear to all players and staff members.
- – CW – Indicates that there is a Content Warning associated with your scene. If that is the case, please include at the top of the first post of the scene the full and detailed content warning; and if it is starting right away, include enough space that a person looking at that warning does NOT have to see it.
- [Brackets] in the Title of your thread to help designate it’s location with a larger forum. This is only necessary if the sub forum that your post is in holds other locations.
- The Title should help indicate what the thread is about.
- And (Parenthesis) is for who should be involved. The tags Open or Closed, indicate if others not listed are permitted to join or not.
So if you are running a social scene on the board between two characters; it would look like this:
– CW – [Assembly Area] A story about Bob’s Past (Lisa, Frank, Closed)
**The first line of the first post will include:
Content Warning: Discussions of domestic & child abuse, gaslighting & emotional manipulation, and violence.